Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesday; The Naming


Here's how it works:- Grab the current book you're reading- Open up to a random page- share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page ***Make sure your section is spoiler free!!


"Oron looked her full in the face, and Maerad felt a mind probing her, keen and
merciless, as if a ray of light lanced suddenly into a dark room.
She flinched, and Oron laughed gently nad let her go" (Croggon, pg 166).

I got this book awhile ago but have yet to pick it up. The back sounded really interesting, sounds like a fun fantasy world to embark upon. On a side note school is really hectic for me for the next 2 weeks, heck for the next month, so I doubt I will be posting a lot of reviews, however I am going to try my best to still post a blog at least once a day on something book related.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Sarah! That is a really great teaser! It definitely makes me want to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! I like teaser eventhough i never heard about the book.but it sure looks interesting =)

    here's mine;

    http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/03/teaser-tuesdays.html

    happy teusday!

    ReplyDelete

Nothings better than a comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails