Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Great Contest!!!


Hey Guys, one of my blogger friends Amelia, is having a great contest over at her blog,
Imagination in Focus, for reaching 75 followers. YAY Amelia!! Congrats!!!

I love Amelia's blog! And even though I don't know her personally, I can already tell she's a really kind person, she leaves TONS of comments and feedback to other bloggers on their blogs. Plus her blog posts are always so diverse and interesting.

SO IF YOUR NOT FOLLOWING HER YET... GO DO THAT! PRONTO!!!

3 comments:

  1. Amelia has the cutest blog, and I'm so glad I found it a while back...she introduced me to the wonderful world of Percy Jackson :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your award on my blog :) http://jillmrayearth.blogspot.com/2010/03/first-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Nothings better than a comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails