Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Teaser Tuesday; At graves end

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading.


Here's how it works:- Grab the current book you're reading- Open up to a random page- share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page ***Make sure your section is spoiler free!



At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3)

"Bones, I'm not some delicate flower. I wont be seeing anything I can't handle"
"yes you will" Bones replied. "If you go, you will be horrified because I am going to make damn sure
it's horrifying, else it doesn't serve it's purpose. No, Kitten. Your compassion 
is one thing I love most about you, but in this case, It will drive us apart.
You're not going, and thats the end of it." (Frost, 72).

Ok maybe a little longer than 2 sentences but I could interrupt it, Bones is golden. Just love him. I like my alpha males with a side of sweet sauce. 

4 comments:

  1. i love the cover of how she poses..very like a slayer.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Very nice.

    I seriousley am curious if the series is good! They look so ... fierce. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooo I want to know more. Great teaser :)

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday :)

    PS
    I'm sure you hear this all the time but I love your header and blog title. It's so fun and different :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Juju, I actually commented on your TT before I saw this comment haha, and thanks for the compliment on the header/name :)

    ReplyDelete

Nothings better than a comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails