Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

IMM!

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren!

Bought;
-Lover Avenged, J R Ward
-Black Dagger Brotherhood Insider Guide, J R Ward



Borrowed;
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson #1), Rick Riordan

And on a unrelated matter, this is a picture of my current bookmark (below). I know some people have very nice and expensive bookmarks that they pride themselves on, however I find that I read books so fast my bookmarks usually end up getting lost or destroyed, so I just pick up the closest thing around me and use it. This little gem is actually a tag from my Joe Boxer Underwear, and I think they are the coolest thing ever made, and they make me happy (bonus!).

3 comments:

  1. Great books this week! I have 2 of J.R Ward's boks, and I'm dying to get into them.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bookmark! Mine aren't usually meant to be bookmarks either-- but they work and make me happy also--- and it helps the earth to reuse so that is a three-fer bonus, right there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys! J R Ward books are great! I read the first 5 in less than a week! Although there definitely not YA books, there quite addictive!
    And your right Cozy Book Nook, we are being more GREEN this way. Yay us!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Nothings better than a comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails