Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm back!!! And Cover News; Crescendo

Hey guys! Thanks for being so understanding with my lack of blogging, school has been kicking my butt lately!! But I'm back now and in full force!! so expect blogs this week!


some exciting news when I was away; I received a couple ARC's from netgalley including "The Iron Daughter" *GASPS!* which is so exciting that I don't have to wait till august (expect a review closer to the release date), I was also approached by an author last week asking me to review his ARC which is also very exciting and I'll give more info on that later, there was also some exciting cover news last week. I'm sure everyone has seen this already but heres the cover for the sequel to Hush Hush, Crescendo; 
Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)

 I like it, I liked "Hush Hush" cover much better, but this one is still beautiful with the feather and the rain and thunderstorm. I look forward to this read! I enjoyed the first book, some parts were a little iffy but still an enjoyable read. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You are back!!!
    I like both the covers...I am so indecisive!!

    ReplyDelete

Nothings better than a comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails