Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

My Christmas List *cough* List of Wanted Books*cough*

So, this may not be a valid reason for a blog post but hey I think its pretty darn toot important. So it’s that time of year again…CHRISTMAS!! I disagree with the idea of not getting excited for Christmas as you get older, I don’t care if I’m twenty now, I love Christmas time! Yummy foods, decorating the tree, snow, BREAK FROM SCHOOL, family get together, and new books!!!

So the other day I was talking to my mother and she asked me to write her a list of things I wanted for Christmas and not surprisingly my list was…..well books! DUH

Here’s the list (including the movie ‘The Proposal’ and season 4 of Supernatural, best show!);

-The girl in the Arena- Lise Haines

-Blood and Chocolate- Annette Curtis Klause

-The Demon King- Cinda W Chima

-The Maze Runner- James Dashner

Frostbitten- kelly armstrong

-Lips touch- Laini Taylor

-Leviathan- by Scott Westerfeld

And of course gift certificates for Amazon and Chapters. What are on your Christmas lists?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothings better than a comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails