Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Blog-Universe is a scary scary place!



This is my first official blog post! Yay! I have been wanting to start a blog that focused on the YA books, and just the books in general, that I read. Anyone that knows me is aware that reading basically consumes my free time. Who needs friends and jobs right? Kidding, but i do it every spare minute I have!

I love reading for so many different reasons, but probably the most important of them all is that reading allows you an escape. It gives you an outlet where you can be free of your troubles, forget about homework and daily stresses. You can escape from your skin and become a shadowhunter in New York, or a vampire at a boarding school, a 18th century girl, or simply fall in love.

I've created this blog for the sole reason of having a place where i can talk about the great books I'm reading, receive input from others, and learn of the other great books out there I have yet to find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothings better than a comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails