Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Can you tell I live in a student house?


So the other day when i was busy working away on a 12-page essay for one of my classes, I looked up from my computer screen, in what felt like the first time in hours, and was struck by how ironic the scene in front of me looked.
This should be a ad for what student life looks like, computer, cell phone, old library books, halloween candy, hot chocolate, water, coupons for KFC, and beer (in my defense the beer is not mine).
If this doesn't spell C-R-U-N-C-H T-I-M-E I don't know what does.

1 comment:

  1. I literally LOL'd at the beer comment. Haha.

    This is pretty much my life right now as well. Instead of the hot chocolate & beer though, coffee would be nice ;)

    ReplyDelete

Nothings better than a comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails