Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas, books, and a couple Lions

Merry Christmas everyone!! How was everyones mornings so far? At my house we have an annual tradition, I wake everyone up early (when I was younger it was around 4 am, but now that I'm older and mature I usually wait till at least 5), however this year everyone was shocked when they had to wake me up at 8. Such a let down I am.

However, I was happy to find I got some books and some other nifty stuff! I got Leviathan, Frostbitten (I love Canadian author Kelley Armstrong), and Blood and Chocolate. I also got some great gift certificates to Chapters (115 CD worth!!), and these amazing Lion bookends!! I love them they look so mythological, kinda like the lion from Narnia right?

How was all of your Christmas's ?

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I am now a follower of your blog!
    Cindy
    princessbookie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy! I really appreciate it.. I am also now following yours!

    ReplyDelete

Nothings better than a comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails