Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Hunger Games New trailer

        As many of you know, The Hunger Games is my favourite series of books! I have ranted and raved about these books since the beginning. The very first day the book came out I bought it, and read it within the day. Every since that fated book I waited anxiously for the next year until the next one, and again until the third and finial book. Since I found out that the books were being made into a movie I was skeptical that they wouldn't do them justice, but when I look at this trailer I feel like this movie might actually be comparable to the books.
        The new trailer came out yesterday, I can't wait for this movie!


1 comment:

  1. Ableton Live is a digital audio workstation for macOS and Windows developed by Berlin-based Ableton. In contrast to many other software sequencers, Ableton Live is designed to be an instrument for live performances as well as a tool for composing, recording, arranging, mixing, and mastering.
    plug-torrent.com
    pluginstorrents.com
    plug-torrents.com

    ReplyDelete

Nothings better than a comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails