Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Awaken Me Darkly

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should be reading. 


Here's how it works:- Grab the current book you're reading- Open up to a random page- share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page ***Make sure your section is spoiler free!






"Your sarcasm sucks". I flicked him a glance, but he kept his profile to me. 
"Don't worry. I won't let her hurt you. If anyone gets your blood, it's mee". 
"I suddenly fell warm and giddy inside." His tone was as dry as the air. "Are you
trying to make me fall in love with you?". I snorted.  (177)

I've read quite a few of Gena's books and have always considered them a guilty pleasure. This is the first installment in the " Alien Hunters" series, I have read her other ones and absolutely loved them! Excited for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothings better than a comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails