Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

ATTENTION Unraveled contest Aug 30th-Sep 2nd!!! NOT TO BE MISSED!!

Hey guys! Today I got a very exciting email that I hope you all will be as thrilled with it as I am! The email in question came from one of Gena Showalter's literacy agents who represent her, if you are not already fimilar with her she has wrote the widely popular adult series Lords of the Otherworld, which I myself am a HUGE fan of. She is also the writer of the YA book; Interwind, the first book in her Interwind series, and to celebrate her second book in the series's, Unraveled's, release date on September 1st Gena and follow YA writers such as;  Rachel Caine, PC Cast, Marley Gibson, Rosemary Clement-Moore and Tina Ferraro, are hosting a scavenger hunt event on their blogs. Three randomly selected entrants will each receive $100 Visa gift cards!!!! How cool is that!!!





  And if you haven't seen the cover for Unraveled you can see it below...


I can't wait to buy it on Wednesday!!! Make sure you guys go to Gena's and Rachel Caine's blog's and get the puzzles for today!!!!!! I know I am!!


Happy readings!!




2 comments:

  1. I've seen this around, and I've been wondering what it is...thanks for posting this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and in response to your question on my blog, no, I didn't hire a designer haha I'm too poor for that. I slaved away and learned how to do it myself!

    ReplyDelete

Nothings better than a comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails